Call us on 011 782 5367 to make an appointment.
Where are we located?
On Linden Road, Emmarentia Ext, Johannesburg, find us close to the Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam. We’d love to add your pets to our furry patient family and welcome you to Linden Vet!
13 Linden Road
Weekdays: 7:30 – 11:00 & 15:00 – 18:30
Saturdays: 8:00 – 13:00
Sundays & Holidays: Emergencies only
We are a family-oriented veterinary practice offering you and your furry friends the best veterinary medicine with a deep sense of care and compassion.
Linden Veterinary Clinic is fully equipped to offer you a range of veterinary services to improve, maintain and restore your pets’ health and wellbeing. Our veterinary staff go through a process of continuous education to ensure that we can constantly meet the needs of our clients and patients in the most informed way possible.
Book an appointment with us and become part of the Linden Vet family.
Read more about what we can do for your pets.
What to expect
From your very first appointment, your pets become part of our family and we treat them as we would our own. We apply only the best in veterinary medicine when diagnosing and treating your furry family members, but we also go the extra mile in ensuring they are getting the most out of life. We’ll recommend the best food to meet their needs, offer wellbeing and lifestyle advice where needed, and provide preventative care.
And, if you’re stuck for a place to keep your pets safe if you need to be away from home, Linden Veterinary Clinic also offers safe and trustworthy boarding for short stays. Call us now to ask for more info and to book an appointment so that we can meet your pets!
Prepare for your appointment
- Confirm your appointment with us. Arrive a few minutes early if possible.
- Do not feed your pet before their appointment (unless in the case of a prescription diet).
- Keep your pet as calm as possible on the way to the vet and give them time to calm down if they get over-excited while in the car.
- Bring your pet’s vet card as well as a record of any medication they are currently on.
- Bring along a list of symptoms and a timeframe of those symptoms if you are coming to us for a diagnosis. If your pet has behavioural symptoms, try to capture these on video to show the vet.
- Write down everything you would like to cover – it’s easy to forget things during a time-sensitive appointment.
- Please phone us to answer any questions you may have before your pet’s appointment.
Read what other Linden Veterinary Clinic clients have to say about our facilities, our staff and our family-oriented veterinary care.