We have seen cases in dogs and cats of terbufos poisoning in our area. The following are some of the symptoms:
- Muscle tremors
- Increased heart rate
- Respiratory failure (e.g., trouble breathing)
- Sudden death
Terbufos poisoning is very fast acting. If you suspect poisoning of your pet, please bring them in immediately!
Terbufos is a chemical compound used in insecticides and nematicides. Terbufos is available in granules for application in the agricultural sector. It is usually clear, colourless to pale yellow or reddish-brown.